I realized today that I have been tagged twice and forgotten to do these…
Christy tagged me first…(sorry I forgot about this last week, friend)
Seven Quirky Things About Myself
1. I drink pickle juice. (Ok, note to self: that might belong better on a list called “7 gross things about you”.) but alas it is true. But only Claussen dill pickles. I do have discriminating taste.
2. When I am driving and make a left turn, I always turn the radio down or off. I didn’t know I did this until I got married- apparently my family never felt the need to tease me about my extra concentration on those left turns!
3. I cannot journal. I literally have over 30 journals in my house with 2-3 entries and then oodles and oodles of blank pages. I can’t decide if its the lack of interaction or the fact I hate actually writing with my hands or both?
4. I cannot keep a gallon of ice cream in the house because of this weird obsession I have: it drives me crazy if whatever ice cream that is left does not have a level top. This might be hard to explain. But if someone takes a big scoop out of the middle, I will have to try to push some of the ice cream down into the hole and then level off the top again and it will drive me nuts the whole time. This is true of anything that has the same consistency of ice cream too (think, cool whip, cream cheese, etc) Can anyone say OCD?
5. I know tons of phone numbers by heart even though it would be easier to just put them in my address book in my cell. I rarely do.
6. I love flip flops and have been known to wear them well into the winter. This might be because I get a sick pleasure out of using my PedEgg on my feet. I am always impressed with how much dead skin I have taken off and have been known to try to share it with friends. (this also might make a ‘gross’ list- ha:)
7. I think I like planning for things as much as doing them. Mom tells this hilarious story from when I was 8 or 9. It was February and she was cleaning my room and found a diagram I had drawn for how I was going to pack my suitcase for church camp- in the summer. What can I say? I haven’t changed that much. That’s me
And Ashley tagged me too…
Three Things I Like About Myself
1. I have always been someone to think outside the box, make waves, ask questions, rebel against the status quo… I like being labeled “feisty” 🙂
2. I like that I have my mom’s blue eyes and that Cohen got them too
3. I like being a storyteller